Friday

Having a LOVE Affair...with my eyes???


Recently I tried the new Lash Love mascara formula, and I have to say, I really, really loved it!

It really did make my eyes more defined, and the funky applicator brush did a great job of distributing the product evenly on my lashes.

Here's the bonus though - I was a bad girl and did NOT take my make-up off before going to bed... I KNOW, and do NOT try this at home! BUT the next day I literally got up and went, and the mascara was still in place and looked just as fab as the day before!

Highly recommending this one - you will LOVE what it does for your eyes!!!
Also, still standing by the Eye-Makeup remover and a favorite and a MUST for your make-up kit.

Order Lash Love Mascara online from $15.

*~*~*~*~*
Get customized beauty recommendations just for YOU with your Personal Beauty Profiler , or try on a new color look with your own Virtual Makeover !
*~*~*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment