Sunday

How to Start Your Own Mobile Beauty Biz for Under $100

Super simple answer:
CLICK HERE to request your application:

More involved answer:
Why start a Mobile Beauty Biz?

When I first started my MK biz, all I wanted was a little extra cash for the holidays and to be able to purchase my own products at wholesale.  My then-hubby and I had three little kids and funds were tight.  I needed something that I could do in my living room that I didn't need to go back to school to learn to do. It was a natural fit. I already loved make-up, loved hanging out with my girlfriends, HAD to have flexibility, and had nothing in my bank account.

My mom saw an article in the Rocky Mountain News and said, "I think you'd be great at this".  Well, my mom never thought I was great at anything - so that got my attention and I called the consultant.  Within an hour I was in LOVE with products and completely in love with the idea of being my own boss.  I was completely broke, so I borrowed the $100 + tax and shipping from my grandma and send in my application.  With in days my kit arrived - and you would have thought I won the lottery!  I called "my girls" over to check it out, and they bought everything right out of my kit and ordered more. $600 worth. In 1994! I was off and running!

Over the years my biz has given me the flexibility to work around (now six) kids, through my divorce, and through an unstable economy. Of all the things I now do that have come as a direct result of having my MK biz, I still love the excitement a new consultant experiences when she first discovers her own business in a box the most. I had no idea when I first made that hundred dollar decision all the value, love, and opportunity that box would hold. I shudder to think of all the experiences and girlfriends I would have missed out on had I not taken that initial plunge. That's why I am SO EXCITED that the company is offering this incredible opportunity for YOU to launch your own business for only $75!!!

When you submit your agreement PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT on November 30, 2010, you will get:

Over $300 in Retail-sized Products PLUS all the Business Tools
you'll need to get started - for ONLY $75 in NOVEMBER**!!!...
To start with, you get RETAIL-sized PRODUCTS of:
2 sets of TimeWise® 3-In-1 Cleansers&Moisturizers;
2 sets of TimeWise® Age-Fighting Moisturizers
TimeWise® Day Solution w/Sunscreen SPF 25*
TimeWise® Night Solution
Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Mary Kay® Ultimate Mascara in Black
Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation bundle (Includes a variety of
   colors, MK Mineral Foundation Brushes&Demonstration Tips)
Color Cards
Disposable Sponge-Tip Applicators, 2 pks./15
Disposable Mascara Brushes, 2 pks./15

PLUS you'll get BUSINESS TOOLS:
Starter Kit Bag
4 Mirrors (Face Cases)
Disposable Trays, pk./30
Disposable Facial Cloths, pk. 30
4 Empty Quick Zip Bags
Start Earning Now Magazine
Date Book
Ready, Set, Sell! Inventory Options for New Consultants Brochure
Starting Points: Book, Sell and Build Your Team CD
Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Pampering Set Samplers, 12 sets
Beauty Book, 3 pks./10
The Look, pk./10
Sales Tickets, pk./25
Consultant Education - Consultants Guide (includes Skin Care Class DVD)
Hostess Brochure, pk./10
Customer Profile, pk./50
Flip Chart
Team-Building Brochure, pk./6
Independent Beauty Consultant Agreement
Star Consultant Brochure

*Over-the-counter drug product
**After NOVEMBER 30th, the price goes back to $100 (plus shipping/handling&tax)
PLUS great leadership, ongoing support, 30 days of business success coaching IN ADDITION to company sponsored education... all for only $75!!!

START MY BUSINESS NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment